Somerville is Looking for Crossing Guards
Crossing Guards provide essential public safety by ensuring safe student crossing at intersections along the routes to school.
- Salary is $33.66 per diem.
- Uniforms and on-the-job training provided.
- A personal vehicle is preferred by not required.
- Work BOTH mornings and afternoons based on school year calendar.
- Must pass a pre-employment CORI and drug screen.
Applications are available and must be submitted to the City Hall Personnel Office: 93 Highland Ave., Somerville MA, 02143.