* UPDATE * Effective - Tuesday, July 13, 2021. Fingerprinting services will resume Tuesdays & Thursdays. See details below.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday & Thursday
1. Fingerprinting is for Somerville residents only.
2. Individuals must provide government picture ID with Somerville address or picture ID with a Somerville utility bill to the Records Clerk.
3. Fingerprinting is on Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30am to 11:30am only.
4. Cost is $15.00 for a set of 2 cards.
5. No Credit Cards Accepted.
This service is held at the Somerville Police Main Station located at 220 Washington St.